What is the WOO (WOO) network? WOO Network is a deep liquidity network that connects traders, stock exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to best-in-class liquidity and low-to-zero cost trade execution. The WOO token is used in the network's CeFi and DeFi products for staking and commission rebates. Currently, a diverse set of products and services have been created that interact with retailers, institutions, CeFi and DeFi:
* WOO X is a commission-free trading platform that provides professional and institutional traders with best-in-class liquidity and execution. It has fully customizable modules for customizing the workspace.
* WOOFi – A decentralized exchange implemented on select DeFi protocols and applications to provide users with better on-chain liquidity and execution. It currently offers swaps, WOO staking, and yield generation pools on BNB Chain and Avalanche.
* WOO Network offers liquidity as a service for institutional clients, such as stock exchanges, to update their orders to a greater depth than major exchanges and adjust their bid/ask spread. How many WOO tokens are there? WOO launched on October 30, 2020, with 3 billion WOO tokens created in genesis. 10% of the tokens were sold in private and public sales, 20% is allocated to the team, and 5% is intended for consultants. 50% of the tokens are destined to support the WOO ecosystem, with the following purposes:
* 25% rewards from the WOO ecosystem, given to encourage network use
* 10% Insurance Fund, to support the assets of users in the network
* 10% ecosystem partners, to reward partners for supporting activities
* 5% WOO Ventures, to invest in early-stage projects with benefits for token holders 300 million WOO tokens are allocated to the WOO DAO treasury and are now held in a multi-sig on-chain wallet WOO Network? WOO Network was incubated in 2019 by Kronos Research, a multi-strategy trading firm that specializes in market making, arbitrage, CTA, and High Frequency Trading (HFT), averaging roughly $5-10 billion in trading volume. daily trades on global cryptocurrency exchanges. Where can I buy WOO Network? (WOO) WOO is available to trade on a growing number of CEXs and DEXex, including
WOO X, Binance, Kraken, Bithumb, Huobi Global, OKX, Kucoin, MEXC, Gate.io and others. New to cryptocurrencies? Read CoinMarketCap's easy guide to buying Bitcoin or any other token.