What is the RMRK protocol (RMRK)? RMRK.app is part of Kusama's broader NFT strategy and a way to abuse Kusama's extrinsic system.remark to write custom notes to the chain in a standardized and structured way. The protocol runs on the Kusama blockchain. $RMRK is the native utility token used for: currency in the RMRK metaverse.
* parameter governance at platform level
* healing on products released by RMRK but not necessarily NFT related
* collateral on DeFi protocols like Karura and others.
* Multichain Architecture Abstraction: Using RMRK tokens to mint, trade, and generally interact with NFTs in our ecosystem.
* white label RMRK products and applications
* use of $RMRK token to fund your account for use with apps like BadCall RMRK tools include: RMRK tools to interact with NFT on the command line and in web apps RMRK specs to write your implementation RMRK blocking tools to add for IPFS and regular cleanup remove outdated pins from services like Pinata An integrated and standalone renderer for composable NFT RMRK2 How many $RMRK tokens are in circulation? Of the $10,000,000 RMRK provided, 88% of the tokens were donated to the community that purchased the Kanaria eggs. 11% of the remaining tokens, 5% is locked to the founding team and the rest is lent to market makers for exchange liquidity. There is no inflation.
There is no buyback schedule due to the immense utility of the token in the RMRK ecosystem. Who are the founders of RMRK? RMRK was started in August 2020 by then Web 3 Foundation technical educator Bruno Škvorc. The team was expanded to a 4 person team in February 2021 and registered as Swiss Verein. Yuri Petusko, Ilia Dvornikovs, Yuri Girjanskis, and Bruno have jointly composed the specifications and tools for RMRK and RMRK 2.0, which is now the foundation of the world's most advanced NFT system. Where can I buy RMRK? RMRK should be available on Kucoin later September 2021