What is the HNC coin?
• HNC Coin was founded in 2015. The first block was generated on February 8, 2015. The initial blockchain was the Litecoin fork, and after the last hard fork in July 2021, it became the Dash fork. Coin, focusing on maximizing the security and speed of transactions. Who are the founders of HNC Coin? • HNC Coin was founded by a team of highly experienced Greek blockchain developers. In 2020, new developers joined the team and more entries are expected over the next two years to develop the HNC coin ecosystem.
What makes HNC Coin unique?
• Unlike most digital currencies, the HNC is designed to be a dual-purpose currency. That is, to exist as a means of payment on the one hand, but also to be treated as an innovative investment solution on the other. Also provide a complete payment ecosystem and integrate your usage.
• After the hard fork on July 17, 2021, HNC Coin became a fork of Dash Coin, X11 algo and supports instant send option for up to 1000 HNC coins within 1.3'' and also private send. Where can you buy HNC Coin? • HNC Coin is currently listed on:
- P2PB2B (https://p2pb2b.io)
- Goku Market (https://gokumarket.com/)
- HNC Revolution (https://hnc-revolution.com/)
- Finexbox (https://www.finexbox.com/)
- Xeggex (www.xeggex.com)
• More exchanges will be added in the future
How many HNC coins are in circulation?
• The structure of the coins is as follows:
- Total supply is: 100M
- Circulating power supply: 93M
- Locked at the waist in the main nodes: 10M (1m/main node)
- Redeemable coins: 83M
- Coins available to mine: 7M How is the HNC Coin network protected?
- The HNC Coin network consists of 10 master nodes (each master node requires 1 million coins). The coins of the ten (10) Master Nodes are locked alive by the HNC team to protect the network. More master nodes will be added soon.
- A master node has a complete copy of the HNC blockchain and performs tasks such as block validation, private sending and instant sending (private sending is a feature that improves user privacy by hiding the origin of funds and with the instant send user can instantly send up to 1,000 HNC Coins to another wallet). Masternodes will receive payments for these services.